Plan Your Stay with us
Rimmers Farmhouse has been lovingly restored to an extremely high standard with space to welcome up to 10 guests, here’s some detailed information about what you can find here for your stay.
Sleeps 10 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Pet Friendly
Rimmer’s Farmhouse has 5 bedrooms in total. Three double bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom, as well as two twin rooms. This provides plenty of space for a large group of adults and children. The Farmhouse provides generous accommodation and is really well suited for large groups wishing to holiday together.
The Farmhouse is a large detached property and has been restored to make the most of its original features, it sits overlooking the expansive Worcestershire countryside, is adjacent to our home and backs onto residential barn conversions. Our Worcestershire countryside location with good access to the motorways, provides a great central meeting location for families travelling to get together and is the perfect location for energetic children and dogs, and for exploring the stunning Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Shropshire and Herefordshire countryside.
- Shop, pub and restaurant 2½ miles.
- Motorway access – 20 minutes drive to M5
- Living room with wood-burning stove and wooden floor.
- Large kitchen with electric Aga, induction hob and flagstone floor.
- Breakfast room with flagstone floor.
- Snug with TV and wood-burning stove in inglenook.
- Garden room with remote control gas woodburner.
- Utility. Separate toilet.
- Two double bedrooms, each with 5ft bed, one with en-suite shower room and toilet.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle and toilet.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Separate Shower room with toilet.
At a Glance
- Wood-burning stoves – initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Gas woodburner included
- Electricity, ground source central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- Beauty treatments available by arrangement with us
- Two Freeview TVs
- iPod dock
- Electric Aga
- Electric steam cooker
- Plate warmer
- Combi microwave/oven/grill
- Washing machine
- Enclosed garden with patio and furniture
- Ample parking
- Welcome pack
- Pet Friendly – up to 2 dogs welcome
- No smoking
- Please note: We do ask for a security deposit of £150
BBQ Washing Machine
Enclosed Garden Dishwasher
Baby & Toddler friendly Cot available
Stair gates Parking on site
Min 3 Night Stay
Use the tool below to select the number of days you would like to stay at Rimmers Farmhouse and the date you would like to start from. You will then be taken to FreeBooking.com to see what’s available and make your booking.